13 August 2013

if I was rich - what car would I drive?

if I was rich....like if i won lotto or something. i wouldn't spend the money of classy cars. no! i am a bit of a bogan rev-head at heart. i would spend then money on some classics. like these for example.
now this car, a Mustang Cobra, was driving by Chris - Farrah Fawcett's character in Charlie's Angels. or this one.
this is a Ford Pinto - as driven by Sabrina in Charlie's Angels. but apparently it's known to be a bit of a dog/lemon. i would also add one of these to my collection
now this is a Datsun 280Z as driven by the Bionic Woman. so it would seem that my fetish in cars is heavily influenced by my television viewing from my childhood. but i'm not rich...and i will never win lotto....because i don't ever buy a ticket. so i guess i'll have to settle for what i currently drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment