09 August 2013

Just your common perv

So the other night I had a dream about someone at work...not a colleague or someone I actually work with. i'm not going to go into the details of the dream but it was one of those dreams that stay with you the next day...for whatever reason...it was pretty timid so you can get your mind out of the gutter right now! before the dream i had never seen this girl in that light so i was a bit perplexed why i would 1. dream of HER (because I haven't actually had much to do with her) and 2. have that sort of dream about her. but it did put her in a new light so for the past 2 days I've found myself looking out for her...not looking FOR her like all stalking the hallways, but just seeing if she's about....I'm not sure what i expected to find. anyway, late today on my way back to my office after a 2 hour lunch break, i walked past the meeting room and she was in there in a group meeting. i made a face at the chairperson...who poked her tongue back at me....and kept on with my business. i then went to our regular friday afternoon work drinks and unbeknownst to me at first, she was there...sitting across the room from me. she was wearing a lovely blue dress and if any other girl had her puppies out like she did, i would have been saying 'put those things away'..but on this occasion, i didn't think that. i actually thought how CUTE she looked and why hadn't i noticed that before?! (but obviously I did, hence the dream) anyway, at the end of drinks i went back to my office to shut down my computer etc. i started walking to my car...via the internal stairs, which i never do...and as i got to the lower level of the building, i ran into her also leaving the building....so we walked together towards the bus stop and my car. we chatted about what we were doing on the weekend...where she lived...how she was getting home....all those professional stalker questions! and then she dropped the BF-bomb. of course she would have a boyfriend. what did i expect??!!! AND she's probably 20 years younger than me. i felt like such a common perv and pedo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment